Chicken Black Bean Burritos
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn or 2 c. frozen
- 1 can black beans or 2 c. homemade beans
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. salsa (I used Pace Picante Sauce)
- 1 can chicken broken up with fork (I used the Kirkland brand from Costco)
- 2 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt
- Place veggies, chicken, and taco seasoning in Crock Pot. Stir to combine.
- If using frozen homemade beans, place on top of mixture still frozen. If using canned beans, combine with all ingredients from the first step.
- Stir together salsa and cream of chicken soup. Pour over top of all ingredients.
- Cook on High 2-3 hrs. or Low 4-6 hrs.
- Stir contents half way through cooking time.
- Stir in yogurt after the mixture is done cooking.
This gooey mixture is awesome served in tortillas as a burrito, but would be equally delicious served over rice, or as an amazing dip with taco chips. And if you want to make it vegetarian, just leave out the chicken and add 2 cups of cooked rice in its place.