- 1 medium summer squash, chopped
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 7 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 3 oz. tomato paste
- 1 can white beans
- 1/2 c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
- Saute summer squash, zucchini, onion, pepper, and garlic until veggies start to soften.
- Stir in garlic salt and Italian seasoning and saute with veggies for 1-2 min.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and white beans to pan. Cook until tomatoes release their juices.
- Spoon mixture into a 9 x 13 in. baking dish and top with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes or until top is golden brown.
This dish is so fresh tasting! A perfect end of summer meal using the spoils from your garden. Enjoy!